MOC_6.9 2018 Letter-to-Future-self

MOC_6.9 2018 Letter-to-Future-self
Iowan, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
Letter to Future Self Right to Left Brain
Painterly by Rebecca McMeen
Liani by Rebecca McMeen
MOC_6.9 2018

Back when I was in high school, a half a century ago-that can’t be right-I wanted to take some of the art classes offered at North High School; yet I didn’t. I did not want to wreak havoc on my grade point average so I did not take the risk. Painting, drawing, sculpture, all seemed so exotic, but I was not artistic and I felt my GPA was too important to my future goals. So my left brain talked my right brain out of signing up. Fast forward 50 years and I still wish I had taken the art classes. Having some basic artistic skills would have helped me as my right brain began to flourish. So left brain future self, please back the heck off with the logical, methodical, and analytical dominance and let the creative, artistic, and passionate characteristics of my right brain take a little more control. I know we will all be happier.
Dalis, jenn mccabe and kellygirl! like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love it ! awesome journaling - crazy though - I do think of you as so artistic! :)
    • Dalis
      You should go and take some classes at your community college! This is gorgeous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).