MOC_6.25 Always-dress-like-it-is-the-best-day-of-your-life

MOC_6.25 Always-dress-like-it-is-the-best-day-of-your-life
    • AnneofAlamo
      oui! oui!
      pouvez-vous parler français!
      this is wee wee awesome!
      Iowan likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      Love your quote... So glad to hear someone else turns simple challenges into hours long ones.... Love the frilly, girly lace dress... and the whole theme
      Iowan likes this.
    • Mylinn
      This is just wonderful!! I adore your background and loved the story about how it was gonna be.... :) I have one of those myself, lol
      Iowan likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      so creative !
      Iowan likes this.
    • gduncan
      Wow, this is awesome! I love your doll, and the black, white and red colors. Gorgeous page!
      Iowan likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OHHHHHHHH W0W!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carol, you know how much I love you and admire you, and even when I think you have reached the very best, you come up with creativity that is out of this world!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE love this!!!!!!! the whole thing is super impressive, the thought of the quote and the French thing together with the awesome work on the clothes, everything SHINES!!!!!! the bodice on the right hand side, the blending, everything here has me with a heart full of music!!!!!!!!!! (not French though, not sure why, but movies and music from them, very little I like) LOVE love LOVE!!!!!!!! love you too!!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Iowan likes this.
    • stamdl99
      This is so FAB! I used to have a black, white and red bedroom growing up and still love how that palette JUMPS at you. I wish I had that skirt in my closet! :yup
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).