spcoggs

MOC6 - This is my Song

MOC6 - This is my Song
spcoggs, Jan 17, 2016
Description:
After a couple of tough years for a number of reasons, the past one was much, much brighter. This photo was taken by my mom on my 37th birthday last November. The two of us, my stepfather, and my 2 kids took a hike in the Blue Ridge Mountains in VA to a small peak. It was a great way to celebrate the end of a good year and start a new one.

My song title: Anything is Possible
Album (thanks Adele for the inspiration ;) LOL): thirty-seven

Credits: Flashback kit (papers, border, arrows) and Melon Sorbet elements (wheel) by Sahlin Studio; World Geography mini kit by Pink Reptile Designs (backwards brad).
ForeverJoy and KarenB like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      love that inspiration!! and looking forward to a new release this year! brilliant!
      spcoggs and ljonezy like this.
    • spcoggs
      @AnneofAlamo thank you! I have STRUGGLED with this challenge. Finally got inspired last night and, even then, had to work on it more today to get it *right*.
    • jenn mccabe
      great idea for your title song and love the album! sorry it was such a struggle for you ... but i think your page is beautiful and you really embraced the challenge. love the photo, love the cute camera PP and love your description of how this came to be for you! :) awesome take on the challenge !
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @jenn mccabe thank you! Well, it's good to be challenged on some of these. :) Made me think a bit.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    102.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).