tammybean004

MOC6: Jan9 | Advice To Your Future Self (Journal Challenge)

MOC6: Jan9 | Advice To Your Future Self (Journal Challenge)
tammybean004, Jan 9, 2018
Description:
Collab: Treasured-The People
https://the-lilypad.com/store/COLLAB-Treasured-The-People.html
Collab: Treasured-The Places
https://the-lilypad.com/store/COLLAB-Treasured-The-Places.html
Collab: Treasured-The Things (4 pieces: boarder, side paints, ribbon, and red flower)

Journaling:
Dear Future Self: It won’t always be this hard. This tiring. It won’t always feel like a struggle to breathe. And you won’t always feel like all the fighting, attitude, back talk and yelling are never ending. As each one grows and matures, those moments will seem so far and in between, until one day the house will be silent. The boys will all be off living their own lives and you’ll be home yearning for the days of chaos and mayhem. You’ll yearn for those outrageous conversations and annoying times. You’ll miss the sound of their voices echoing through the house. It’ll feel like your heart is no longer attached to your body. I’m already starting to feel this with each piece of independence they find. I’m writing this to remind you to enjoy each and every day as if it is your last. Enjoy each and every moment; the good, the bad, and the ugly. Take it for what it is because one day, even when you are wishing for it to all be over, you’ll want it back again. You’ll wish you could make them little again. I also know this from current experience.
Dalis, Thuria and KarenB like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, this pulls at all #myheartstings! i love it ! super cute touches like the stitched word border and beautiful colors!
    • KairynLisa
      I love this! I love the colors and the artsy feel of it! Your journaling is precious... I too am walking those teenage years and looking sadly towards the day when they've flown the coop. :'(
    • Pachimac
      I love the artsy feel of this!
    • AJK
      Love, love, LOVE this! Oh I wish you had done my page!, lol! Such balance yet color and artistry! And this empty nester confirms that yes, it will be over WAY too quickly and literally suddenly it dawns upon you: that stage of life is forever over. Until you get grands. Those "littles" are going to expand your heart in ways you could never imagine!
    • Dalis
      Oh the textures, and the painty goodness in here it just melts my heart!
    • Angela Toucan
      love the way you've embellished this page, it's stunning. Great letter too.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    tammybean004
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).