Jems

MOC6 - Jan 31 - Grassie Lakes

MOC6 - Jan 31 - Grassie Lakes
Jems, Jan 31, 2018
Description:
Each year we do this hike a couple of times, i was able to find photos from July 2012 - 2017.
Jnl (194 words per word):
We have been doing Grassie Lakes hike since you were just 7 months old. Its one of our favourite hikes, great views for not much effort, it’s a couple hour hike, close to home with amazing views. We typically try and do it several times a year. THEN: We would carry you for the whole hike, we wouldn’t spend much time at the top and I would typically set the pace with your dad waiting for me. NOW: you are always in the lead, you set the pace, you are in charge of the hike. Typically, you can get all the way up and a third of the way down. After that point we have to put you on our shoulders as you don’t fit in any carriers anymore. We always have to make sure we have plenty of water for the three of us and we always have to make sure we have a snack for you. One time we went up you saw the fish and asked if we could have sushi, I was mortified but thankfully the hikers around us just laughed, they thought you were such a cool little dude!

All Becca Bonneville
Explore - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Pocket-Starts-Explore-Complete-Collection-by-Becca-Bonneville.html

Happy Camper - https://the-lilypad.com/store/Happy-Camper-by-Becca-Bonneville.html
    • *gina*
      Gorgeous page and photos - they are grown up so fast... fantastic work!
      Jems likes this.
    • lmccandless
      This is an amazing series of photos and your journaling takes things to the next level. FAB storytelling here and beautifully designed with the grid composition too. Great job!
      Jems likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Jems
    Date:
    Jan 31, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    259.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).