Amson

MOC6 Dispersion

MOC6 Dispersion
Amson, Jan 6, 2018
Description:
The 3 week job for our retaining walls has stretched from November and is still going!!!! Guess the workmen underestimated the job.....

Credits: Sara Gleason - Artifact and When Kits
Amber LeBau - Morning Coffee Alpha

Thanks so much for such an interesting challenge.

Thanks for looking!
zakirahzakaria, elitka and Rikki like this.
    • A-M
      You have used the dispersion technique so well with your photo. It looks great.
    • cfile
      This is awesome! You did a great job with the technique. I love all the green and the coffee alpa is perfect too! Wow on the journaling, and so sorry the work for the retaining wall is taking longer than what was estimated. Hope it is done soon... love the kit you used and and the green .. you aced this challenge!
    • willimena
      This was a good photo choice for the challenge. Sounds like it's been a frustrating time!
    • redplaid3
      I would never have thought to use the technique like this, but it looks so good...sort of like . . . in a visual form. Great job!
    • *gina*
      great page - love the way how you used the dispersion technique
    • ElizabethW
      I love this - and it is really helpful to me. I was worried about finding a good photo for this technique and you've inspired me!
    • IntenseMagic
      This is seriously so cool and so creative! You used this technique perfectly! I hope that your wall is completed soon!! Thanks so much for playing!!
    • sparagus
      Love all the blending surrounding the top of the photo - and you nailed the dispersion technique! Way to go!
    • Nemla
      Clever way to use the technique ,it is really effective.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted in my special edition MOC Spotlight post on The Lilypad Blog today!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    All About You Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).