rrred68

MOC6-Day-9-Journaling-Challenge-Future-Self

MOC6-Day-9-Journaling-Challenge-Future-Self
rrred68, Jan 16, 2018
Description:
MOC6 - Jan 9 - Journaling Challenge - Advice to Future Self
Paper and all elements are from Storyteller files Jun, Aug & Sept 2017; except the squirrels.

Journaling reads:
Hey you! I hope that when you’re reading this that you have improved your focus. I’m not referring to the ability to stay on task – I’m talking about the elimination of irons in your fire. For so many years you wanted to do it all – at the same time! When you were younger you had a full-time job, a part-time job and attended college part-time. Then after graduating you started a family and life calmed down as much as it could with a stepchild and an infant. Then came another child. Then your own craft business, followed by church obligations, combined with scouting. And you had to say “yes” to everything – even at the expense of your time.

So, at this twilight stage of your life, subscribe to old and tired adages: stop to smell the roses, don’t burn the candle at both ends, there’s no time like the present. Pare your activities down to one or two things that you’re passionate about. And give yourself the gift of time…
Dalis, Cherylndesigns and bbymks5 like this.