MsCarolina

MOC6: Day 17 - -Journaling Challenge

MOC6: Day 17 - -Journaling Challenge
MsCarolina, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
I Want Candy by Kristin Aagard Designs
Scrap Orchard Newsletter Template by Scrapping with Liz
    • redplaid3
      What a happy layout, like a special clipboard. Creative journaling,too.
      MsCarolina likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Oh and here I was thinking you lived in one of the Carolinas in the U.S. Your story is much more interesting. Pretty layout to spotlight it.
      MsCarolina likes this.
    • Rikki
      That Chinese legend sounds interesting, even though I can't imagine how it would work, but then I have no idea about the Chinese language!. Love all the differetn forms of your name that you explain. It's a lovely name.
      MsCarolina likes this.
    • AJK
      What a precious story about your name! My parents thought of naming me Amanda Lynn- but like yours worried about teasing and decided against it because of the instrument. [​IMG] Love the layers on your page too!
      bestcee likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      your page is so pretty! And I'll always think of you as Caro now :) My SIL has the same nickname :)
    • bestcee
      I love that you go by the Spanish pronunciation! The paper layering is beautiful!
    • KristinAagard
      This is so interesting! I am loving this challenge and learning so much about you all! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    MsCarolina
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    221.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    576px
    Height:
    576px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).