rrred68

MOC6-Day-11-Journaling-Challenge

MOC6-Day-11-Journaling-Challenge
rrred68, Jan 22, 2018
Description:
MOC6 - Day 11 - On This Day Journaling Challenge. I chose to celebrate visiting our 100th Harley-Davidson dealership. All products are from TLP various storyteller files - except the journal cards - those were created by me.

Journaling reads:
When planning our bike trips earlier this year, we didn’t have any specific destinations in mind. Blayne threw out Maine and I said “Why not?” It was only 1,565 miles - easy peasy! So we started planning for Maine. There were 7 dealerships, one of which is in the most North-Eastern point of the United States - Madawaska, on the Canadian border.

On this day the visit to this store completed a milestone for us - we have visited 100 dealerships! When we started this project 3 years ago, we didn’t think about how far we would take it, but here we are 100 stores and 7 states later and we’ve only just begun our journey. To date we have visited all of the dealerships in the states of Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Indiana, North Dakota and South Dakota. Big Moose H-D is in Portland, ME, and is the last store we visited on this trip. We thought it was pretty cool that our 100th store was also the last store on the trip!
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh you make me nostalgic of the days I could ride a bike!!!! Congrats on the 100 store!!!! Love the contest of the bold orange and beautiful way to place the journaling!!!
      [​IMG]
      rrred68 likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Congratulations on reaching such a milestone. Love the photo where you are holding up the sign. And I like the selective recolouring on the background photo - very effective! Loved reading about your journey - great storytelling. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      rrred68 likes this.
    • sberkan
      Great job on the selective colouring! I love al the orange.
    • bonnenuit
      You need to visit Wisconsin! You can go to the H-D headquarters, museum, and take a factory tour plus visit dealers.
      rrred68 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    rrred68
    Date:
    Jan 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count: