Roxana

MOC6 - 25. Spring Is In The Air

MOC6 - 25. Spring Is In The Air
Roxana, Jan 25, 2018
Description:
This is certainly not my style! It is the first time I play with these Art Dolls, but, I have to admit, it was really fun to try.
What came out ... I will let you judge.

Dawn Inskip - Moments like this
Lynne Marie - Alive
One Little Bird - Irvine Park
Pink Reptile Designs - Blue skies
Tangie Baxter - Art Journal Doll Templates
Just Jaimee - Storyteller 2017 June

BZN – Spring Is in the Air Lyrics
MrsPeel, Mylinn and lorieh like this.
    • zinzilah
      love the paint, and the cheeky face of your doll
    • Mylinn
      Adorable! Those shoes rock.
    • MrsPeel
      Roxana... I'm not sure if I have said it enough, but I always love your pages.... you bring an elegance and beauty to everything you scrap, and in here you most certainly have done so!!!!!!! LOVE that you had fun...that was the whole idea!!! something to let imagination go or even just having fun like when we were younger!!!! LOVE your doll!!!! she has a gorgeous face (LOVE Mirjam!!! PRD!!!) and gorgeous patterns in both her skirt and wings!!! The whole page has your stylish feel, gorgeous quote, beautiful clusters and super soft nice feeling with the paints on the blended background!!!! One thing I have been saying, is that the dolls are not just exclusive of art journal, UI have made so many "straight" oages with art dolls shoing the photos, ow holding the journal spot..... si if you had fun with this one, then youy have something to have fun in the future with any page!!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • Roxana
      @MrsPeel , thank you for everything you said! I loved that challenge, and it seems that this MOC is pushing my limits every day, wich is a very good thing, because this is a fun way of learning about scrapbook, but also about ourselfs. I enjoy every moment of it and is a great inspiration for me.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so so glad to hear.... I know every event at The Pad teaches me, exactly like you said, not only about scrapbooking, but through it we learn about ourselves too.... and MOC always is a great way to do that whilst enjoying ourselves!!! I lobe it that I get to know some of you a bit better!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      Roxana likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the upbeat nature of this page, with its bright colours, happy message and cute art doll!
      #MOC6-25 #artdoll #photoless #musicinspired #artjournaling
    • Roxana
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Roxana
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Date / Time:
    2018:01:25 21:57:46

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).