ArmyGrl

MOC6-19Travel

MOC6-19Travel
ArmyGrl, Jan 20, 2018
Description:
Created for MOC 6, Day 19: Clip Photo to Title/Alpha Challenge

I used the font Blackout and Sahlin Studio's You Are Here kit.
ToniSue, aballen, Lynne-Marie and 5 others like this.
    • Sokee
      :heartlub
      Love! Great photo you attached to your alpha!
    • MrsPeel
      girl, girl, girl.......... you make my heart beat so fast, youy may even fix my left ventricular impairment with this page!!!!!!!!!! I have to admit, as much as I love your more minimalists awesome, elegant and out of this world pages...,when you go full on like this..... is something indescribable with words!!!!! LOVE love LOVE and will carry on looking at this for ages , the photo is magnificent, the whole feel of the page is perfect balance , amazing to the point I could imagine this as a poster gigantic in lights in those big adverts in Picadilly Circus....the mixture of patterns the details with the little banner and brad..everything....!!!!!!! Into the Froggy Faves!!!![​IMG]
      MrsGaramer likes this.
    • Mylinn
      OMG, love love how the alpha photo is positioned, those tracks and how they lead to that spot on the R. Amazing!
    • Jems
      LOOOOOVE this LO, it just makes me so happy!!!
    • aballen
      This is all kinds of awesome!!!
    • MrsPeel
    • ArmyGrl
      @MrsPeel Thank you for the Froggy Fav and GSO! :cheer
    • katell
      really stunning!
    • yellowpeep
      YES!! Look at all the commendations you've already earned!! This is so wonderful-- the closeup of the boots... the leading lines of the train tracks in your title photo-SO fabulous!! You deserve all the awards and attention for this wonderful layout! Thank you for participating in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    618px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).