KimJ

MOC5 : Day 7 : Snow Sculpture

MOC5 : Day 7 : Snow Sculpture
KimJ, Jan 9, 2017
Description:
For the MOC5 January 7 Challenge (Blind Scrap). :)

Journaling: Archie and De told us about a nearby artist who had built this snow sculpture in his yard, so we pulled over to take a quick look on our way out of town. The detail was amazing. 12.23.16 Rochelle, IL

Kit: Chestnut Lane by One Little Bird
Fonts: The Dry Ribbon by Heather Joyce, Molly Script by Seniors Studio
garrynkim likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, that is amazing! Love the way you featured the snow sculpture so prominently on the page and against the dramatic dark background. That title work is perfection too.
      KimJ likes this.
    • Nightshadow
      What an amazing photo, thank you for sharing it with us and your wonderful journaling.
      KimJ likes this.
    • wombat146
      I love seeing designers scrap and I totally love this page Kim! the photo is spectacular and I love how you used the darker background! Gorgeous work and into the Gallery Fave Five it goes!
      KimJ likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      Great photo! It can be heard to get a good snow photo. A friend of my Dad's does huge snow sculptures on his front lawn, it's such a cool idea.
      KimJ likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love the colors on this page and your script-y title. I would love to see that sculpture in person! My mom would make animals (dinosaurs, turtles, etc.) out of the snow when I was growing up so I love snow sculptures.
      KimJ likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow, that sculpture is amazing, crazy that it is just in someone's yard. Love your choice of black background-the photo really shines.
      KimJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KimJ
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).