KimJ

MOC5 : Day 1 : S is for siblings

MOC5 : Day 1 : S is for siblings
KimJ, Jan 15, 2017
Description:
For the MOC 5 January 1 Challenge ("Brought to You by the Letter ...").

Journaling: Matthew and Kaylee have a really wonderful relationship overall. They have their moments of teenage grumpiness or pushing each other's buttons, but mostly they get along pretty darn well. They are supportive when one of them is struggling. They give each other advice. They have inside jokes going back to when they were little. They show each other favorite memes and videos. They will often be completely silly together and have a weird way of communicating with "mra" and "merp" noises. They even still chase each other around the house in an odd version of tag. They are kind and loyal and funny. Brother and sister. Friends. Confidants. Siblings.
photos: 8/22/16, scrapped: b1/15/17

Papers: City Streets Elements by Kim Jensen
Ribbons (partially recolored): Knotty Bits
Tab: Bookmarked (retired) by Valorie Wibbens and Lauren Reid
Fonts: Georgia by Microsoft, Century Schoolbook by Monotype, Enchanted Brush by Get Studio, Pea Anderson by Kevin & Amanda's Fonts for Peas
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is darling Kim! i love the colors and the brackets and the way you did the title is fantastic!
      KimJ likes this.
    • mrs2a50
      Yay for you journaling, and yay for this page! I love those photos - so perfect for a sibling page!
      KimJ likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      I love the simple grid style composition, the photo-led colour scheme, the use of contrast (lighter paper around the dark photos making them pop off the page) and the quirky ribbon border which works well with the fun quirky nature of the photos.
      #MO5-1 #journaling #multiplephotos
      KimJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KimJ
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).