lynning

MOC4_#20_JournalingNumbers

MOC4_#20_JournalingNumbers
lynning, Jan 20, 2016
Description:
Page completed for MOC4 Challenge #20: Journaling - The Numbers
Journaling reads:
There are so many numbers that are important in my life, especially as a mother. The birth dates of my children. The grade they are in at school. Their ages when important milestones were reached. The surgery dates.
The most important number - 18 - the number of “my” children. I have 4 biological children. I have 1 adopted child. During the course of our almost 9 years as foster care providers there were 13 other children that called our house “home”. Some of them were here for just a little while, some were here for a longer time. A few even came back more than once. No matter how long they were part of our family, no matter how long they’ve been away, they are all still “my” children and occupy a place in my heart. Forever.

Products used: Noted by Pink Reptile Designs
Danyale, Sara and mirjam like this.
    • mirjam
      Beautiful page and journaling! I love every little detail! WOW!
      lynning likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      Oh this is so beautiful. I love this kit and you have used it perfectly. Wow on the journaling too. Just perfect in every way. Added to my faves.
      lynning likes this.
    • Sara
      You're so right! Numbers do seem to carry MORE with them in our motherhood! In different ways and beautiful ways...I love how you've captured that here so wonderfully. This page is artistic and beautiful! Love that you went photo less. Love the touches of paint and the prominent number. Which, by the way is SO wonderful. You make this momma's heart so happy with how big your own heart has been and what a wonderful impact you have made on the lives of those who live it in. :beat
      lynning likes this.
    • Danyale
      How true! I see moments in my mind of my own children and know that certain dates and ages will forever be etched in my mind. This is such a beautiful journal and sentiment. What a blessing for both them and you ♥
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    lynning
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    114.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).