LIttle Butterfly Wings "Carpe Diem" white flower, paint, paint border
Just Jaimee "M3 Sept 14" black flower
Etc. by Danyale "Boho Soul" turquoise flower
Dawn Inskip "Precious Moments" word art
Sabrina Creations "iGeneration" social media icons, frame, word sticker
Studio Basic "Laugh Often" blue background paper colored to match my shirt
Fiddle Dee Dee - used base of "Double Time Dressed Up"
    • AnneofAlamo
      I have to admit, I was extremely curious (nice way to say nosy) about your name. I giggle at the MAC addition. I am a PC girl, and my mom MAC...she is forever reigning over me...bhahha..but I thought at first you were a lover of PACMAN..bhahhah
      [​IMG]
    • Pachimac
      @AnneofAlamo Ha ha - my hubby's nickname is actually Pac-Man - so that's funny!! (Oh, and to us Mac geeks - it's Mac, not MAC. The all caps came from MS-DOS and PC, but it doesn't apply to Macs. LOL)
    • StefanieS
      Stunning photo of you and love the profusion of pretty flowers, great to read the reasons behinds the names, thanks for sharing.
    • melaniedesigns
      The colors of this page look so good toghether from the little detail in your shirt on the photo till the flowers the page really popuped out on the gallery !
    • redplaid3
      Love this layout with its amazing clusters of flowers. So bright and cheerful.
    • Saar
      Wow, what a gorgeous layout. Your clusters are amazing. Loved reading the story as well. Beautiful work.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely layout and great photo of you.
    • LynnG
      Love the explanation and love the pretty page :-)
    • bestcee
      I love the explanation! That is a neat way to create a username! The photo is gorgeous, and I love that it is, or looks like, instagram. It goes wonderfully with the theme of your page!
    • tinkerbell1112
      your page is beautiful! love the hand doodled omg :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).