MrsPeel

MOC05_29_Seriously

MOC05_29_Seriously
MrsPeel, Feb 4, 2017
Description:
******From the super awesome NEW RELEASES from FEBRUARY BYOC on sale this weekend!!!! look up the many ways to save with BUY MORE SAVE MORE HERE******

Sahlin Studio: Rough Times Elements & Rough Time Papers
There is also a Rough Times Journal Cards Pack.

I technically scrapped this in time, as I don't compete, wasn't posted, but it makes me happy to kn ow I scrapped 30 of the 31 pages!!! even with the busiest schedule we had & with hosting one of the challenges. LOVE Krista's BYOC and I plan to make a book of last month based on this pieces!!!!
I had one of the very worse days of my life, related to lack of medication- Long story short, my pharmacist is away and the lady in charge ... I better not get into it. I am used to taking things one day at the time and trying to understand everyone around me and usually look at the good side of every rough time, sometimes though, it gets difficult to be positive when your body is in extreme pain. Anyway, here I am , so we get through another day :)
Remember you can save by shopping this weekend!!!!
TFL!!!!
    • Rikki
      I suppose "one day at a time" is a good mantra, isn't it? Hopefully you will be better again soon. Love your photoless layout.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • norton94
      Cyn - we are sisters in so many ways. I love your page because it is truth and yet holds the hope. Love you
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Rikki it is, most of the times :) Thanks so much <3
      @norton94 I am honored by the title (of sisters) I look up to you, I have learned so much and feel so not so alone since you came to be a blessing in my life <3
      norton94 likes this.
    • angiekey
      @MrsPeel - I feel like you and I are sisters in suffering, and your title made me laugh - "SERIOUSLY? Story of My Life" - at the same time it made my heart hurt for you. I snatched up Krista's BYOC kit the moment I saw it and I can't wait to scrap with it. I'm thinking of doing a health journal album. I am so, so sorry to hear you had to suffer thru a pharmaceutical screw-up! I pray that it's been straightened out and that you have better, brighter days ahead. Sending love and light from Dallas...
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @angiekey I felt the same when I started looking at your amazing pages and reading a bit about you... thanks so so very much for your kind words, also, I'm so glad you mention the buying of the kit... to me, that is the ultimate compliment you can give us, if it is inspiring you to scrap it ... my heart also hurts for so many of us who are chained to our bodies impairments... and at the same time I find so much blessing in the ones like you, who not only transform the ugly pain into gorgeous, amazing works of art, but are always willing to spare time to give support to others, and whose personalities are hopeful and irradiate light.... I may not have been so much around the galleries before MOC to come across your pages before MOC, this is something I am trying to make an effort to get more done...the gallery has made me "meet" people like you, who are the bits of light that come into my heart & stop me giving up.. thanks so so much for your words.:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • julianz
      Love that design, there is so much visual interest with all the different directions.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 4, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    166.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).