MrsPeel

MOC05_14_Double_Right

MOC05_14_Double_Right
MrsPeel, Jan 16, 2017
Description:
For MOC Day 14
my elements:
flowers - pencil- camera- clouds - arrows- (and probably another gazillion of elements too LOL)
this was 1973, I took photos of the photos I found at my mum's when we were there in 2014, and had been wanting to scrap thos for Sarita to have :)
Lynne Marie: Adventure Bundle - M3 july -16 Zest Papers
Sahlin Studio: Snippets: Travel & Kitschy Kitchen Alphas collab with Jen Barrette
Pink Reptile Designs: Outlined Alphas - On This Day - Its a Zoo Exercise Energise Elements - Wanderlust- Silly collab with Studio Basic Bring on the Weekend.
Lynn Grieveson: Blue Skies Ahead - Rain M3
Forever Joy: Carpe Diem
Kim Jensen: Stringbats 7 Arrows - Stringbats 4 - Springity Spring Elements
Just Jaimee : Storyteller 2016 April
Little Butterfly Wings: Butterfly Basics: Travel Edition
Sara Gleason: Stated Elements
Journaling Font: SF No Frills
TFL!!!!

[​IMG]
Lynne-Marie and Linda4scrapping like this.
    • MelanieB
      You combine so many photos on your pages so easily! I struggle if there is more than one photo! I like the vertical design here, especially that airplane going up!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • jk703
      Wow - what a double, Cynthia! You manage to outdo yourself when you say this is hard!!! :P I lvoe all the patterns but your use of alphas, date, and the little circle elements are fantastic! Perfcect JC and that sun!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      girls, I'm so honored...I always think that you guys may cringe with my pages so full (taking that you are both my AWESOME Queens of Elegance & Blank Space!!!!!) I'm honored and treasure your words!!!!! @MelanieB @jk703
      jk703 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    204.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).