MrsPeel

MOC05_14+DoubleMerged

MOC05_14+DoubleMerged
MrsPeel, Jan 16, 2017
Description:
For MOC Day 14
my elements:
flowers - pencil- camera- clouds - arrows- (and probably another gazillion of elements too LOL)
this was 1973, I took photos of the photos I found at my mum's when we were there in 2014, and had been wanting to scrap thos for Sarita to have :)
Lynne Marie: Adventure Bundle - M3 july -16 Zest Papers
Sahlin Studio: Snippets: Travel & Kitschy Kitchen Alphas collab with Jen Barrette
Pink Reptile Designs: Outlined Alphas - On This Day - Its a Zoo Exercise Energise Elements - Wanderlust- Silly collab with Studio Basic Bring on the Weekend.
Lynn Grieveson: Blue Skies Ahead - Rain M3
Forever Joy: Carpe Diem
Kim Jensen: Stringbats 7 Arrows - Stringbats 4 - Springity Spring Elements
Just Jaimee : Storyteller 2016 April
Little Butterfly Wings: Butterfly Basics: Travel Edition
Sara Gleason: Stated Elements
Journaling Font: SF No Frills
TFL!!!!
Linda4scrapping likes this.
    • klee73010
      once again amazed at how you can combine so many designers and styles into one cohesive layout and excellent design. Love the look of the photos, even though they are older. It just has that vintage-y type filter that people try to add now to photos. The browns and oranges really go well with the photos!
    • Mrivas
      Amazing double page layout! Love all the orange here (for fuego)!
    • Amson
      Orange (for the fire) and blue are perfect together for these wonderful photos. I have always dreamed of travelling to Tiera Del Fuego but not sure if it will ever be possible. I'll just keep dreaming. Please post some more photos if you have them. These pages are fantastic.
    • HeatherB
      This looks like it could have come from a single kit, it all works perfectly together. Love the colours - the orange and yellow with the touches of blue and teal. And love the layering, masterful as always!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Sooooo much detail and the blend of elements and products in a cohesive and seamless page. WOW. This is so awesome :D
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    170.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    300px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).