bestcee

(MOC Day 17) 2017 Bestcee Origin

(MOC Day 17) 2017 Bestcee Origin
bestcee, Jan 13, 2018
Description:
Amber LaBau Techno-Babble Kit https://the-lilypad.com/store/Techno-Babble-Kit.html
Amber LaBau Techno-Babble Pocket Cards https://the-lilypad.com/store/Techno-Babble-Pocket-Cards.html

Journaling: I never thought that a silly little phrase would become something that I would be known by! It all started way back in high school. There were two of us named Courtney. She went by CeeCee, and I was Cee. But Nick told me I was the “Bestcee”, I think he just wanted a date! Fast forward to signing up for an email account. With all the safety rules for online usage out there, I didn’t want to use my name. So, as I thought about it, the idea of Bestcee came to me. Bestcee at yahoo.com. It was my AOL login, Yahoo messenger, and MSN Messenger name. When I signed up for 2PeasinaBucket, I stuck with it because it was available, unlike the other things I could think of. So, it became my online name everywhere. When I moved to digiscrapping, I took my name with me. I love that it’s unique, and it’s mine. So far, it’s always been available too! It might not be my email address anymore, {except for SPAM!} but it’s a part of my identity. Online, I am Bestcee.

Wendyzine Paper Stacker Action
Tree City and huyentrang43 like this.
    • umyesh
      What a fun challenge idea! I like how you split your page and made your username big and bold. I like how you used your profile picture, too! Can't wait to play along :)
      bestcee likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      So awesome, Courtney. I definitely think you're the "best Cee!!"
      bestcee likes this.
    • JenniferJ
      I always wondered how you got your username! So cool the story behind it! I also like the way you divided up your page in lieu of just having it all together. :)
      bestcee likes this.
    • mcurtt
      You come up with the BEST challenges. I loved reading about how your user ID came to be. And I'll enjoy reading about others. As for my contribution for the challenge, I got rudely interrupted from my layout so that I could get ready for work. The nerve...
      bestcee likes this.
    • Rikki
      Great story, I love it. And your challenge is the bestest! It's such fun to learn all those stories that you have always wondered about.
      bestcee likes this.
    • Frumpje
      Nick was great finding you that name!
      bestcee likes this.
    • zenjen
      Glad to finally know the background:) And cute way you got it, did you go on the date?
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      zenjen likes this.
    • zenjen
      bestcee likes this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      2PeasinaBucket- wow. that brought me back!! What a sweet user name!!!
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bestcee
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).