mirjam

MOC challenge 17 Life Is Good

MOC challenge 17 Life Is Good
mirjam, Jan 17, 2015
Description:

the list of why today was a good day reads:

1. today i was able to sleep late, and i mean really late. it was a little after 10 before i got out of bed. heavenly. last time was ages ago.
2. when i went to hang up the laundry i got a big surprise when i came back because i thought i heard our neighbour vacuuming her house but it turned out to be my gurt vacuuming ours!
3. they predicted wet snow for the afternoon today. lucky for me it was nice and dry when i went for a walk with Yuki. me not likey snow, wet and cold. yuck!
4. i discovered we were all out of bread. before i went to get some from the store i noticed a pack of ready made pancakes that had to be eaten before ...yup... today! what better reason huh?

credits:
naturelle papers [background paper]
mixed emotions [dymo strips]
a slice of lemon [ampersand, staple]
xoxo elements [camera]
all by pink reptile designs

picture perfect papers [patterned paper] by little butterfly wings
sprinkles v.25 by valorie wibbens

thanks for looking!
    • cfile
      Oooh Love this Mirjam!! How great to sleep in, to have breakfast made for you, go on a nice walk and find out hubby was vaccumming for you! I say you were Lucky indeed! Love the composition of your page the framing of your happy face and your listing... I am so happy to see you scrapping!! :) Love your page!
    • Katherine B
      Sounds like a wonderful day to me! You've really scrapped this beautifully!
    • Lindzee
      Love the pic.  Awesome black and white page.  Good list too. 
    • ArisaMinamoto
      great work, i love the funny photos of you!
    • ArmyGrl
      Appreciating life...what joyous journaling!
      And I adore the flow and monochrome with a punch a color.
    • adejong
      awesome page & I love your list. Especially #1 :)
    • Karen
      Sounds like a wonderful day for you!  I love that you got to sleep in so late! Isn't that a great luxury!  :)  Love your page and your silly pictures and I really love that sparkly ampersand!!
    • Ga_L
      Wonderful page Mirjam. You know I'm fan of your kits but I'm also fan of your pages. You're very talented. Thank you for giving us inspiration 
    • lorryfach
      I should make a list like this every day! Love the photo treatment :D
    • dvhoward
      What a fun list.  I love the photos with the glittery ampersand.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: