katell

MOC 9 Katell To The Future My Self

MOC 9 Katell To The Future My Self
katell, Jan 13, 2018
Description:
New things digital kit Just Jaimee
https://the-lilypad.com/store/New-Things-Digital-Kit-Storyteller-January-2018-Add-on.html

Translation:
"The end of this year may be complicated....you will have to stay calm and calm your anxieties.
Firstly job : learn a few days from the end of the previous year that your post would be removed in 2018 after only a full year....it was ugly!
When in 2016, you finally decided to change your job and service after doing the same work for almost 20 years...after doing a lot of internships away from home, a significal personal investment ...and especially to have found a service where you felt good, where the material constraints are almost nonexistent (hours/ vacations etc) you did not imagine having to leave him so quickly!
It will not be too stressful and take things with philosophy.
In the eyes of the administration we are only pawns unfortunately, and worrying will not change anything.
Dalis, Ga_L and Lynne-Marie like this.
    • katell
      Translation (part2)
      Listed family life, a big change is looming on the horizon : L, even before she is 17 years old, will leave the nest. Of course it was good and predictable but I know that it will be hard for you and really a very big change! you have always been fusional and even the passage to adolescence will not have spoiled it. For your sister it will be hard too, they share a beautiful complicity. It will be necessary to do with this departure and find a new balance to 3.
      A tip, keep this little grain of madness that makes you travel to the four corners of the world ignoring all constraints!
      Dalis likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Love your use of elements to highlight your journaling!
    • Dalis
      Keep the madness, sometimes it's what keep us "sane".
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    katell
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    675.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    855px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).