mirjam

MOC 8 | Curious

MOC 8 | Curious
mirjam, Jan 8, 2016
Description:
all by Pink Reptile Designs: Awesome Sauce Elements [dymo], I Am Not Perfect Elements [button], Sea Of Love [flower brush], Lub Dub Papers [background paper]
Dalis, amandac, Lynne-Marie and 4 others like this.
    • carrie1977
      This is so very cool! This could be a magazine ad!
      mirjam likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Wow! Love the graphic style and wonderful photo!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Katherine B
      EeK! LOVE this!
      mirjam likes this.
    • dotcomkari
      oohhhh deary I adore this! LOVE how you did the title and I love the word you picked!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Shivani
      So totally AWESOME Mir :) I love your word and think it is so apt. It definitely comes across your designs. I love the colour overlay, that flower stamp and word strip.
      mirjam likes this.
    • cfile
      OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH I absolutely love this! Love the blending the large photo and title word and how you designed your page.. those big circles.. just awesome, and love your journaling :)
      mirjam likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Best one yet Miriam. The cool photo of you -love- and the title! Wow. This rocks big time!
      mirjam likes this.
    • amandac
      haha Mirjam that word suits you BEAUTIFULLY! look at that cheeky smile .... adorable! I love your journaling and your page design is just so much FUN! YOU make life more interesting!! Thanks so much for playing along with today's challenge sweetie, your page made me smile!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love that big title, the circles, and the graphic feel to your page. Fabulous!
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    424px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).