MOC-6---On-this-Day

MOC-6---On-this-Day
kathywolf, Jan 13, 2018
Description:
Paper - Storyteller Feb 2017 - Just Jaimee
Page Border - Storyteller Add-On Feb 2016 - Just Jaimee
bbymks5 likes this.
    • kathywolf
      This day changed my life forever, it is the day my baby girl came home from the hospital. Nearly five months after being born 14 weeks premature. Weighing only 1 pound 3 ounces, the doctors said she would never make it, they even encouraged me to just leave her and not come back to avoid the heartache they were sure was coming. Those five months were the hardest ones in my whole life; going to the hospital every day, waiting during surgery when she was barely two months old and weighing less than 2 pounds and just the waiting in general. She was (and still is) a fighter and I decided that as long as she wasn’t giving up, neither was I. The doctor said she had to be five pounds before she could be released from the hospital and on November 15, she weighed 4 pounds 15 ½ ounces. I wanted her home that day and they wanted her to gain that other half ounce first. I know the fact that I was only 17 had a lot to do with it, they didn’t think I could take care of her properly. After a few hours of talking and pleading they consented to releasing her. Today she is 34 and has 2 children of her own.
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • nessita
      Lovely story! And love how you designed it.
    • bbymks5
      Beautiful story! Mom's just KNOW...we just know.
    • HeatherB
      Oh, what a wonderful story. I know how hard it is, my son was born 12 weeks early and we had quite the time during the first 3 months of his life. So glad that your story has a happy ending. Great storytelling. And love the cluster of hearts and flowers in the corner. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    kathywolf
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    116.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).