Mylinn

MOC 6 Day 23

MOC 6 Day 23
Mylinn, Jan 23, 2018
Description:
I chose this LO by @sokee to scraplift. I struggle with clean and simple and I had the perfect picture I'd been waiting to scrap. (the baby in stroller is Piggy Pig, female, age ?3 months)
[​IMG]

Products from Bella Gypsy's Bump in the Night kit
Tree City likes this.
    • Sokee
      This is simply adorable! You have a pet piggy!!? My daughter loves them! I really love your wormy element! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      Mylinn likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Thank you @Sokee, the kit didn't have paint (I rely on it too much as it is) and once I saw the snake I had to use it, lol. I hope it gives a similar feel (movement away from photo) that I get from your paint/stamp.
    • Amson
      Such a cute photo. I love the way that you have used the patterned papers and that wormy element creates such fun!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • easyeyes4you
      Cute page... I am working on a similar photo of my youngest grandson , for a challenge on another site...doesn't it feel good to get some of the old photos done finally! I have loved this month for that very reason....
      Mylinn likes this.
    • sucali
      Such a sweet layout, a lovely scraplift!
      Mylinn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Mylinn
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    52.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).