Mylinn

MOC 6 Day 13

MOC 6 Day 13
Mylinn, Jan 20, 2018
Description:
Wow! I did it. This challenge terrified me because I wanted to follow the template as exactly as possible. Realized very quickly that I needed to stick with one kit (or designer) as much as possible. Finally had to leave PS CC and use Scrapbook Max 2.0. I was just having too much trouble deciding which colors to clip to make flowers. Fun but was never going to finish. It's now in my to do bin - I will finish at least the flowers...one day, lol. Personal goal met, yipeee. (left date off - Easter 17)
Thanks to everyone who helped me!
!!!Excellent Challenge!!!

Fiddle dee dee Fiddlesticks No. 30 template
Just Jaimee Storyteller March 2016 most items and papers
and Nov 2016 flowers
and Feb 16 word art
and Oct 16 flower
Just Jaimee and Studio Basic Obsession flower
    • scrapper78
      Very cool...great photos and everything is so cohesive amazing what can be created under duress (ha ha) I have not done this one I have a terrible time with the layers when I get to many have to use that eyeball toggle to find my stuff so I will think about it for awhile but again great job!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Thank you @scrapper78, I confess, I had to abandon PS, it was just too many layers. I eyeballed placement myself. The many flowers are grouped one by one in PS and I'm slowly playing with which color goes with which. You can do it!
    • stamdl99
      I was very intimidated/overwhelmed by this kit too. Yours turned out great! It is so fun looking at & learning from all the layouts in this challenge.
      Mylinn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Mylinn
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).