Ga_L

MOC 5 - day 23 | I'm the wall on the boulevard of broken dreams

MOC 5 - day 23 | I'm the wall on the boulevard of broken dreams
Ga_L, Jan 25, 2017
Description:
credits :
by Paula Kesselring : Urban blight

journaling (translated with google) :
Ever since I was built, I've seen it in all colors. I belonged to different owners, I see passing pedestrians, bicycles, cars, trucks in all directions. Yet I should not see them go both ways because I am in a one-way boulevard.
In the summer I see the cows in the field behind the river; Autumn my owners make their piles of leaves at my feet; Twice a week, the owner comes to put his trash can next to me.
Cats climb me and I like it. Unfortunately I see them going to paradise. In just over a year I've seen two of them hit by cars. Ah! If only I could stand in front of them. I am solid at the worst they would have been a little crumpled. All that makes me want to cry!
Yesterday I wanted to cry when the young little landlord found his dead cat stretched out on my foot. I would have liked to be able to console him, but here I am only a wall ...
    • NancyP
      What a fabulous photo and wonderful idea for the challenge!! I love how you did your title up the side. Very creative layout!
      Ga_L likes this.
    • gwany1999
      what a neat photo to use for the challenge.
      Ga_L likes this.
    • AmberR
      wow. this is fascinating. wonderful job, and what I can understand of the journaling...heartrending!
      Ga_L likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohh ma petite , tu es merveilleux! Beaux mots, pleins d'emotion et de beaute, la photo est magnifique et toute la page est pleine sentiment... also love the font you used..... c'est vraiment fantastique toute la page!!!!!!!!! thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      Ga_L likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Ga_L
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).