zenjen

MOC #28...Sushi-Double Page

MOC #28...Sushi-Double Page
zenjen, Jan 28, 2016
Description:
Journaling reads:
For Todd’s birthday we went to sushi-go-round. It’s always a fun dinner outbecause there’s lots of action. You order on an iPad, the sushi chefs are doing their thing to keep up with orders, the belt of sushi is constantly going by and chefs are handing you food every now and then. It’s a very high tech experience, when you are done the waiter comes over and uses a scanner to count your many different colored, different priced plates which have chips in them! We always like to get a picture at the end of all the “damage” and compare our records for how many plates eaten.

Kit is Ordinarily Special by Kaye Winiecki
Alpha is Limitless by Pink Reptile
Font is Sand Shoes and a Fez
gonewiththewind, Mumma848 and mummyd like this.
    • Frumpje
      haha, so many plates! Is this you??? I love your hairstyle! (And we all love sushi, so now I'm making it myself, because they wont stop eating ;-) )
    • Mumma848
      haha what a fun page and memory!! We love going to Sushi train, though last time we went (a loooong time ago pre kids) there were no iPads and chips in plates!! Fancy! Your page has made me want to go again :)
      Thanks!!
    • gonewiththewind
      For someone who makes single page layouts and feared the two pager, you've married these two quite nicely together! I love the layering of the photos on the right hand side and the story that you tell in words and photos is so fun! That focal photo with all the plates. LOL Admittedly, I'm not a fan of sushi, but what a cool experience, to order that way and then have your plates scanned at the end. Fabulously scrapped! Love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    zenjen
    Date:
    Jan 28, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    952.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1600px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).