jwalls39

MOC 2018 - Jan 17 - Username (Journaling Challenge)

MOC 2018 - Jan 17 - Username (Journaling Challenge)
jwalls39, Jan 24, 2018
Description:
Credits:
Etc by Danyale & Little Butterfly Wings: Now & Then Collab Bundle
Font: Adventure
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOL at being ageless!!!!!!! love the page, and what an interesting way of changing life!!!!! I traveled a lot in my life and still love traveling but having lived in many places where I had to adapt to cultures, especially England as is so far from my own roots, has not been easy so I'm glad that I stationed now :) gorgeous dolly, love how you used the font for the journaling, the whole page has that hand made feel!!! Hope you are doing well Jil, have thought of you almost every day, my own health has not been good, you are more than an inspiration for me!!!! will make time to catch up properly!!!! Hugggzzzz!!!![​IMG]
    • A-M
      Great page for the challenge and I enjoyed ready the story behind your user names.
    • jwalls39
      @MrsPeel thank you so much, Cynthia! You always make me smile with your kiindness and praise. I think of you too...let's do catch up soon....we can inspire each other!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • bestcee
      39 Forever! I love that! The font and effect you used is really neat! Totally brings the focus to the story! Thanks for sharing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    jwalls39
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    206.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).