Description:
scraplift :
[​IMG]

APennington_TremendousTriangles
APennington_JuneStuff_Label1
APennington_This Year_P&B
APennington_DecStuff_Tallies 1
APennington_LookStitches v4 12

what a pleasure to see you together! everyone starts building a sand castle. Bonpa draws the boundaries, you enjoy to play in this labyrinth ... there are not enough shovels but it does not matter, some go for the decorations, others give advice, there are some who take care of the central construction and others from the canal to the sea ...
Mylinn, chastml, BevG and 1 other person like this.
    • MrsPeel
      SO so happy to find you here!!!!!!! I thought I saw your name but then forgot to check... of course, the page is AWESOME!!!! the photo is gorgeous, the whole composition invites to winter on the beach (maybe not a beach but that was my first thought!) great framing, all over beauty!!!![​IMG]
      violaine likes this.
    • violaine
      @MrsPeel oui, c'est la plage, la mer du nord ;-) I'm happy too ;-)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • kayjaydo
      Great lift, love your picture with the circles and people.
    • sbee
      So nice! You color selections really compliment the photo and I love how it's organic and structural at the same time. Very cool layout and beautiful take on the lift.
      violaine likes this.
    • sucali
      Such a great photo and a wonderful layout! A perfect scraplift!
      violaine likes this.
    • ashleywb
      I love your photo and that colorful triangle paper. That bold journaling really stands out as well. So flattered that you lifted my page. :)
      violaine likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    violaine
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    832.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).