violaine

MOC 2018 Day 11 800

MOC 2018 Day 11 800
violaine, Feb 1, 2018
Description:
230 words
Translation by google :
It's the new year. It's a Friday. This is the entry into force of the new single European currency, the Euro. This is "its raison d'être" by Ensemble who is number on the hit parade. It is "Kirikou and the witch" who is in the cinema. It's a day filled with waiting. It's a day full of joy. It's a good hour of suffering. It's a beginning. It's the birth of Astrid. It's a beautiful day ! After sleeping for a few hours, I wake up feeling that work has begun. I still want to wait. I do not want to wake up André directly, he sleeps so peacefully, he does not think that this day will be exceptional and will change our lives. Two hours later, I gently woke him up and told him that we should go to the hospital calmly. After a few hours, after a few 'Goldorak Goooooooooo! After a few pushes, here is our little princess who is pointing the tip of her nose! I do not want André to stay next to me, I want him to stay with Astrid during his first aid. The nurse puts it on my chest and I keep it for a very long time! It was at this moment that my life changed, it was at that moment that an immense happiness invaded me, it is at that moment that I became Mother. It was the first of January 1999.

lynnemarie_OhSnap_paper
APennington_AugSeptStuff_Label3
APennington_AprilStuff_P&B
APennington_17_GAv2 Alpha
    • HeatherB
      Loved reading your journaling - great storytelling. What a beautiful story of the birth of your daughter! Love the simple clean design. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      violaine likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    violaine
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    567 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).