mirjam

MOC 2018 | 3. heART

MOC 2018 | 3. heART
mirjam, Jan 3, 2018
Description:
credits:

elements: heart shape [puppy love], splatter stamp [cattitude], doodled arrows [me, my selfie and i], beehive stamp [sing like nobody is listening], doodled arrows stamp and teal button [homebody], striped tape and tab [time flies], messy thread [bakers gonna bake], dymo [heART], leaves [new beginnings], camera [love lives here], red button [carefree], tassle [today], daisy [o sole mio]
background paper: exercise, energize
alpha: puppy love
    • Nana77
      I love your colors in LO and that mounting idea is great!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Karen
      I loved your mood board and how you you translated that into this fabulous page.... and now I want to make some of those cute photo wood blocks too! :)
      mirjam likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Squeal! I look forward to your MOC pages, glad you are doing it again this year. Love the layering behind your photo and the pop from the black elements.
      mirjam likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i want to make a page from your mood board! :) love it so! the composition is so so fun especially with all the arrows leading the eye and your layers on that photo cluster - swoon! gorgeous Mirjam!
      mirjam likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and colors
      mirjam likes this.
    • Ga_L
      wonderful page, love the stacked papers and the white space.
      mirjam likes this.
    • Christina W
      Love all the great textures you've used here -- and the fun colorful paper layers!
      mirjam likes this.
    • krscraps
      Love this page. It's so colorful and fun!
      mirjam likes this.
    • adejong
      love the layering and textures - fun page :) (and I just had to go buy that background paper ;)
      mirjam likes this.
    • Electra
      I love the way your LO pops! It just makes me happy and when I read the journalling, it makes me smile even more!
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    203.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).