mirjam

MOC 2018 | 15. Tasty Water

MOC 2018 | 15. Tasty Water
mirjam, Jan 15, 2018
Description:
credits:
elements: sequins [sea of love], watermelon [o sole mio], kite [say wha?], pink flower [sisters], wordstrip 'fresh' [spring flutters], wood rimmed brad [embrace], red resin flower [puppy love], word gellie 'love' [love bug], date label, sprinkle, kiwi [bakers gonna bake], wordstrip 'this' [brand new year], zig zag sitch [houseblend], paper chip with glas of water [exercise, energize], messy thread [every day of the week], flower transfer [heART], flower tape [if only], circle shapes [a bit worn 4 and a bit worn 7]

stamps and brushes: if only, homebody, watercolor splatters, bakers gonna bake, optimistic, spring flutters, mark the date, all eyes in you

papers: background paper [time flies], patterned papers [love bug, puppy love, scrap fever, sisters, luvyama, homebody, brand new year]

alpha: homebody

Thanks for taking a closer look!
elitka and Mylinn like this.
    • Serena
      This is so cute, fun and lively! I love the bright colors and how you've got the 'fruit' on there too! That granny smith water sounds interesting, I think I'm going to have to go to Half Price Books soon! (I also really like how the paint splatters makes it look like you had the page around while trying to make some of the waters and ended up splashing. ^.^)
      mirjam likes this.
    • Amson
      This books sounds so interesting. I am going to try and find it. Love this page with all the papers and bright colours.
      mirjam likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love all of the bright colors. Super cute way of fulfilling the challenge.
      mirjam likes this.
    • JillW
      Your page just screams "look at me"! What a stunning page - the colorful elements against the white background is just perfection! I think I may have to look on Amazon to see if they have this book (as I sit here sipping lemon water - that's as creative as I've ever gotten!) Thank yo for playing along with the challenge!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love it
      mirjam likes this.
    • Ferdy
      ohh...love all the bits and pieces and color here!!
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).