mirjam

MOC 2018 | 12. Time Flies

MOC 2018 | 12. Time Flies
mirjam, Jan 12, 2018
Description:
credits:
elements: wa title, paper scrap, word snippet 'days, weeks, months' [time flies], fabric tab [this 'n thats], stitches [stunning stitches nr.5], brown and cream square frame [our life], paper chip behind banner [love the life you live], doodled branch, doodle stamp with heart, embroidered heart [brand new year], doodled leaves [bakers gonna bake], measure stamp [new beginnings], arrows stamp [what i like about you], rectangle frame stamp [hipster page gemmies], turquoise resin flower [mark the date], yellow tape dots, word strip xoxo, white flower [me, my selfie and i],paint dots green [luvyama], paint dots yellow [stamp tramp], flags in banner from left to right [a slice of lemon, hooked papers, notebook, silly]

papers: background paper [cattitude], paper matte [dreams], striped green paper [sea of love]

Thanks for looking!
cinderella and MlleTerraMoka like this.
    • Karen
      Another beautiful page from you Mirjam! I can't believe how well you matched that green paper to the knitting project I see in your photo. (I knew you crocheted, but didn't know you knit too... so talented!) My favorite thing about this page though is that you've chosen a photo of everyday life and then journaled about the stuff in the background that it reminded you of. Sorry about your loss. :(
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      Karen likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love it
      mirjam likes this.
    • {Laura}
      Gorgeous page! I am so sorry for your loss .
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).