mirjam

MOC 20 | Numbers Of Our Live

MOC 20 | Numbers Of Our Live
mirjam, Jan 20, 2016
Description:
The page is a summary of our 16 years together. Almost 17.

Credits:
bordered [stitching], every day of the week elements [wordstrip xoxo], every day of the week alpha, silly journal cards, heimili [arrow chip, button heart, stamp crosses], sea of love [sequins, ric rac, flower], friends will be friends addon alpha, downtown collab with niniegoesdigi [alpha], what a wonderful day collab with michelle godin [alpha], signed sealed delivered collab with studio basic [alpha] all by Pink Reptile Designs
chin up dymobet by allison pennington [alpha], bloom journal cards by paislee press, serendipity by one little bird [paper]
Sara and Shivani like this.
    • n33
      Such a great page, and insights of a love story.
      Sara and mirjam like this.
    • Ga_L
      Great page, Love the idea, sweet story
      mirjam likes this.
    • Shivani
      awww.... I love the smooch shot Mir :) This si totally my kind of page - love how you used the stitches as dividers. I've been drooling over all your pages so far. You're totally rocking this:yourock MOC!!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Sara
      I LOVE this "life in numbers" style of documenting your relationship. There is a playfulness here to your design with the loose "grid" and your detail photographs and that adorable giraffe! Love that you journaling ON the photos (one of my most favorite techniques for storytelling). A brilliant and wonderful scrap, Mirjam! :beat
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    424px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).