mirjam

MOC 2 | The Builders

MOC 2 | The Builders
mirjam, Jan 2, 2016
Description:
all by pink reptile designs

Limitless Elements [sticky tab, lime label, sequins]
If Only Papers [background paper]
If Only Elements [cut line and scissors, numbered circles, green button, dotted colored line]
Dreams Elements [dream BIG wordstrip]
Say Wha? Elements [cloud]
Luvyama Elements [heart, arrow]
Sea Of Love Elements [brad star, tape]
All Eyes On You [doodled arrows, camera]
We Are Moving Collab with Paula Kesselring [painter, handy wordstrip, tape]
    • cfile
      Aw Mirjam... awesome page and I adore the title! Love the list of your documenting of all the construction you are doing.. I know it is a lot of work but when you (Bob & Betty) are completely finished, you will be so happy that you renovated and it is yours and you have NO SCREAMING KIDS above your heads at night! ;) Love all the photos .. I just love everything about this page, including all the arrows pointing!! :) xo :bk
      mirjam likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Awesome page @mirjam ! That's so clever. Love all the tiny elements you add.
      Hope your construction is going well
      mirjam likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      heehee. bob & betty !!! i love it! this is super adorable Mirjam! the doodle stamp is perfection and the list with the teeny tiny bead #s is the sweetest. LOVE!
      mirjam likes this.
    • SirScrapalot
      Great use of the picture collages!
      mirjam likes this.
    • NancyBeck
      This is adorable, Mirjam! So great to see what you two have been up to! That dust mask makes quite the fashion statement!
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    424px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).