mirjam

MOC 13 | Procrastinate

MOC 13 | Procrastinate
mirjam, Jan 13, 2016
Description:
credits:
A slice Of Lemon Elements [flower sticker, dymo, date tab, brads], It's Cold Outside Papers [background paper], Travel Edition [pointer] by Little Butterfly Wings
    • jenn mccabe
      awesome story telling Mirjam! i love the collage of cascading photos - and i agree with Gurt, I bet you already know what you want - you're a designer and a darn good one, and whatever you pick will be beautiful. go for it. (although the looking and Pinteresting really is the fun part!)
      mirjam likes this.
    • LynnG
      Super cool page!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Arumrose
      Wonderful C&S design and love the graphical design. Your house seems really nice Mirjam
      mirjam likes this.
    • KellyM
      The clean lines in this layout are GORGEOUS!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Lynne-Marie
      So sleek and fabulous! I'm sure your home will be gorgeous no matter what you choose!
      mirjam likes this.
    • scrappingramma
      wow this is wonderful, love all the white.
      Great word, we have 2 procrastinator daughters.
      mirjam likes this.
    • Deekaa
      I'm in love with this! Love the cleanness, the colors, how you arranged the photos... Fab!
      mirjam likes this.
    • KarenB
      LOVE what you did with the photos. Great scrapping - loved your journaling too :)
      mirjam likes this.
    • Happy Mama
      So soft and pretty. I totally relate to your journaling. I tend to procrastinate on decision making too because I don't want to make the wrong choice. Especially with decorating, but that happens with scrapping too. That's why I love MOC because there is no time to over think it, ha!
      mirjam likes this.
    • SanVHM
      Love your page and your inside peekmof your house (helemaal geweldig!!) love your decoration style just like your designs!
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    424px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).