mirjam

MOC 11 | Love Him

MOC 11 | Love Him
mirjam, Jan 11, 2016
Description:
Just my Type collab with Etc by Danyale, I am Not Perfect Elements, Luvyama Elements, Sea Of Love Elements & Papers, If Only Elements & Papers, Drawn To You Papers, All Eyes On You Papers all by Pink Reptile Designs,
The Way I Am by Valorie Wibbens, The Good Stuff by Amber Labau, Serendipity by One Little Bird, #My Tribe by Paislee Press, Sunshine by Sara Gleason

And for this challenge I scraplifted this page by Tronesia
[​IMG]
n33, lcpereyra, elitka and 2 others like this.
    • Aussiegirl
      Awww, what a cutie! Love all the paper pieces scattered around your page and the bright colors!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Sokee
      awww this is awesome! I love your paper choices and how you filled the space with paper pieces! great lift!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Wonderful page, Love how you used all the patterned papers. That's stunning
      mirjam likes this.
    • Arumrose
      Love the way you played with happy and colorful pattern papers and the different shapes
      mirjam likes this.
    • Brandi
      This is super adorable! I love all of the cut outs of the patterned papers, the doggie is super sweet, too! :heartlub
      mirjam likes this.
    • KellyM
      AHHH! That face - LOVE!!!!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • grrfluudy
      This is so awesome!! What an adorable puppy! I was going to scraplift this for dec 2020 scraplift challenge, but since it’s already a scraplift I guess I can’t. But I absolutely love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).