mirjam

MOC 10 | Snapshots

MOC 10 | Snapshots
mirjam, Jan 10, 2016
Description:
I had a blast making this page! Great challenge Anne!

credits:
If Only Elements [turquoise paper flower], O Sole Mio Elements [smiley brad, Good Day Sunshine wordart], Say Wha? [paper cloud, texture brush, black ribbon, colored strip tape, paper mountain], All Eyes On You Elements
[wordstrip 'snapshots']Sing Like Nobody Is Listening collab with Studio
Basic
[heart brad, red and white tape] all by Pink Reptile Designs, Daisies and Dandelions by Kim Jensen [string flowers], Cider Days Glitterbets 2 by Alisson Pennington [letter y], Storyteller Raine by Just Jaimee [wordart 'this'], Eclectric Moments by Kaye Winiecki [orange banner], This and That's no. 2 by Valorie Wibbens - retired- [air balloon]
jk703, Ga_L, elitka and 1 other person like this.
    • cfile
      :) Love your extract cut out sticker of you & Yuki!! So glad he is ok too.. your journaling is so sweet Mirjam.. Love all the mixes of your elements here!! Hugs!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      so super cool - this looks awesome! i love the scene you created! wow!!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Fun! This is so interesting with the cutout portion of your background.
      mirjam likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh the cut out with the foliage behind it is pure amazing...I am just in awe of that technique (you must host next year a challenge). Thank you so so much for playing along dear Mirjam. It means so much to me!
      mirjam likes this.
    • KellyM
      Love this layout - especially the fun cut out in the back ground. I need to learn how to do that - any tutorial suggestions? Great layout!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Great extraction, Love the format of your page.
      mirjam likes this.
    • BoatLady
      Super cool creative work.
      mirjam likes this.
    • jk703
      Way cool, Mirjam. From the cut out of you, to the cut out in the BG paper... and the scene building! Fantastic!
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    424px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).