suetr

MOC-1-Mood

MOC-1-Mood
suetr, Jan 1, 2018
Description:
My first gallery submission and my first MOC page!
AllisonPennington likes this.
    • Lhmcgrady
      Thank you, Mood!! (I heart Tim Gunn) :) Such a cool subject for your first page. Nicely done!
      suetr likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I just want to go in the store and touch everything! great photo and a big
      woo hoo welcome to the Pad and to the amazing MOC! What a way to begin!
      suetr likes this.
    • wendyjc
      This makes me want to go there!
    • jenn mccabe
      oh how fun! i've walked by this a ton of times but have never gone in! Tim Gunn!!! :) loving the notebook paper!
    • bellbird
      I'm guessing we don't have this shop in Australia so i'm not feeling what everyone else is but the frame is fabulous and i love the floral sticker too! welcome to MOC!
    • bestcee
      Oh my goodness! How cool! @bellbird Tim Gunn is on Project Runway, and they always shop here.

I love how you used the journal card to express your thoughts!
      bellbird likes this.
    • suetr
      I have to say, I have not shopped there, even when I worked in NYC years ago...my hubby goes to NY on business now and always takes a photo or texts me saying "thank you mood"
    • mrs2a50
      What a cool picture! Love the lined notebook paper and that vintage-feel frame! Thanks for playing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    suetr
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    87.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1024px
    Height:
    1108px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).