Description:
Credits
Magical Happy Place Papers by Kristin Aagard Designs
Magical Happy Place Elements by Kristin Aagard Designs
Everyday Spring by Mommyish
Happy Place Elements by Paislee Press
AdrienneMay likes this.
    • bellbird
      Iconic shot and glad you kept it big - love the contrast between your (little) girls and that big Entrance! Love all the happy coloured paint edgework with the tone on tone castle!
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is adorable! What a magical place Disney is. I know it's even more magical to the little ones! Great layout.
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • Sokee
      How Cute are they with their backpacks in! Glad you left your photo big so the girls are not too small to see. Beautiful shadows!
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • fanon
      beautiful photo ! I love your shadows !
      DisneyMom likes this.
    • cfile
      Terrific page!! :cheer What a fantastic photo of your two little ones :) I too love the composition of the photo with the girls longing to go in to see all the magic behind the entrance!! The shadow work on your photo frame is terrific. What a great bend. I love all the Disney word art too, blending with that fabulous bg paper with the stamp of the castle. Beautifully scrapped! Thank you for sharing and also for joining us in the May BYOC challenge. Your page is so cute and magical!!
      DisneyMom likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    DisneyMom
    Date:
    May 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    140 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).