docsheila1

Missing-You-etc-dan-ch

Missing-You-etc-dan-ch
docsheila1, Jun 23, 2018
Description:
Missing You = Etc-Dan challenge June

All from Etc-Dan Chapter 4 - Defining Him

EXCEPT: Amore Button & Ribbon from - Etc-Dan -Just My Type; Photo masks on photos mine

Fonts:Helvetica Neue Light - title strip

Novelty Reg - Journaling

Pics:Mine
Danyale and Tree City like this.
    • Tree City
      How wonderful you have these photos to accompany your tender journaling--that photo on the left is just gorgeous--you see the love they had for each other! And your journaling is so sweet, talking about them as well as your relationship with them/how they touched your heart. Absolutely perfect subject for Danyale's challenge, and a beautiful page to remember them.
    • Sokee
      What wonderful journaling! Beautifully created layout, you can just feel the Love you feel for them!
    • docsheila1
      @Tree City Thank you! I took an old shot my cousin had of them on a picnic, redid, etc. I call it in my files "Splendor In The Grass" -- you're probably too young to remember the movie but it was special. The other was another old photo shot poorly and I couldn't fix a lot of it. It was on their Xmas card the last year he was alive.
      Tree City likes this.
    • Tree City
      @docsheila1 it reminded me of (although a totally different outdoor setting lol!)
      docsheila1 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    docsheila1
    Date:
    Jun 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    251.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).