MelanieB

Memory Album Title Page

Memory Album Title Page
MelanieB, Jun 15, 2018
Description:
Press Lines No. 1 - Everyday Sentiments
Press Lines No. 2 - Everyday Sentiments
Press Lines No. 5 - Love

This is actually the title page for a photo album, but the album is plastic and it doesn't photograph well, so I'm just posting the title page! My mom & I are organizing her photo collection and we've been preparing photo albums for all her brothers and sisters with photos from their childhoods onwards.
jendcnguyen, MrsPeel and fanon like this.
    • keepscrappin
      I love the clean and simple design... perfect for a small album.
      MelanieB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG you are back!!!!???!!!!! or was me not seeing you around?
      either way, awesomeness is , as usual, your middle name!!!!!!! love the way you got around showing us the page...awesomeness as always!!!!!!![​IMG]
      MelanieB likes this.
    • MelanieB
      @MrsPeel No, I'm not around much. I don't do much scrapbooking these days, just some mini-albums and some PL! I was so happy to read your comments! :heartslub
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh well, delightful to have you around even if not so much!!!!!!!! you have been missed!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • cookingmylife
      When you're finished with your Mom's photos, can I offer you a job here with mine?!?!? :fairydance
      MelanieB likes this.
    • MelanieB
      @cookingmylife :) I will be working on her photo collection for the rest of my life!!! This is a collection that stretches back to the 1940s!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paislee Press
    Uploaded By:
    MelanieB
    Date:
    Jun 15, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).