cfile

Memories (MOC6 Day 12 Throwback Photo Jan 12)

Memories (MOC6 Day 12 Throwback Photo Jan 12)
cfile, Jan 12, 2018
Description:
Photo when I was brought home from the hospital.. I will say this is a throwback :rofl [I estimate the photo being Sept 8 as I think Mom was released from the hospital at least 3 days after I was born.]
Credits:
Sabrina Creations | Date it 2018
The Lily Pad FWP collab Makers Gonna Make
font: Century Gothic
JillW, jenn mccabe and MrsPeel like this.
    • Karen
      Oh so cool! I love that way your brother is holding you and looking at you! :) What a treasured photo! I also LOVE the way you did the date!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Karen Thank you Karen! I loved the challenge. I had never scrapped that :)
      Karen likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page, Christa and a great throwback - love it!
      cfile likes this.
    • AlannaH
      Great page! I love the pop of turquoise!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • mcurtt
      What a fantastic photo! I love the clean style, your journaling...
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @mcurtt Thank you Marilyn! It was an old slide and was in color but too blue and I was adjusting, and said to myself, I think I will like this better in B/W :) thanks again!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awww my dear girl, you inspired love and melting hearts all the way back then!!!! gorgeous photo, amazing look of the whole page, super delicate embellishment, amazing detail and the clean look all together rocks!!!! love the way the date element is, gorgeous tittle and the journaling is the perfect seal for the whole thing!!!! absolute jewel!!!!! - I m home now so I ll make time later to chat-!!! [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel Thank you Cynthia! I appreciate your sweet comments. Thank you and I am glad you are home!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Pachimac
      Such a sweet photo!! Your brother is looking at you with so much love!!! Your layout is perfectly adorned - just enough elements to get the point across, but letting your photo shine!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).