KellyM

MeansSoMuch

MeansSoMuch
    • jazzmatazz
      Great design! Loving all the wonderful white space and the brads scattered throughout. Terrific use of the patterned papers! Such fun!
      KellyM likes this.
    • janedee
      Such a cute mix of elements and great use of the circles in your design.
      KellyM likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      do I know the meaning of that quote? most definitely... sometimes I am grateful for certain distances, and sometimes, in cases like you girls here, I so wish I lived in the other side of the pond so it would be a bit easier to go visit.... your pages (as you know) are one of my most treasured inspiration.... I have learned to be less messy, to try to have a touch of elegance...this is so so beautiful Kelly... the photo a perfect capture, the quote amazing and the choice of patterns is so so perfect, the shadows give extra dimension....awesomeness all over!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
      KellyM likes this.
    • Juliestcyr
      Oh wow, I would never have been brave enough to put a bold pattern on those circle shapes, but look how awesome it turned out! Clever you!
      KellyM likes this.
    • KellyM
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    KellyM
    Date:
    Apr 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).