jenn mccabe

Me Time

Me Time
    • HeatherB
      Love the colours against the white background and your layering is amazing. And love the use of the word snippets and that adorable sheep! Wonderful page!
    • marnie
      I'm guilty of the same...starting projects, owning enough art supplies to open a retail store, etc! Yet the therapeutic value of that creative process is invaluable! Love how the lamp and title create a focus! Darling layout!
    • amandaresende
      OMG! you are like me!!! LOL
      love the colors and patterns and how you combine the two kits! FAB page as always, my dear <3
    • bbymks5
      LOL!!! Sounds like me!! Love the colors!!
    • fanon
      i love the colors and all small elements..So fun
    • Electra
      This is just lovely! The simplicity, along with the bright colours are perfect to highlight your yarn!
    • norton94
      Oh I love this - the colors and your journaling! Love all your little touches like the wonky bottom border... great job!
    • ashleywb
      This is fantastic, Jenn. LOVE the bright colors and patterns and your journaling. I have a stack of painted papers I've created in hopes of one day completing a torn paper collage/painting. We'll see - definitely a guilty (or not so guilty) pleasure!
    • Juliestcyr
      Yes!!! Knitting was my first craft, and will always be where I go back to when I am not feeling myself. Love that stash!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).