May 2018 Journalling Ch

May 2018 Journalling Ch
jagruti patel, May 4, 2018
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings - Scrap Time
Lily Pad Collab - Makers gonna Make
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jcb5600
      Aww, congrats on the journal! Love the mix of papers.
    • Saar
      Beautifully done. Love all the paper layers.
    • MrsPeel
      Oh how amazing!!!!!!!! I still rem,ember like if was yesterday, the day we received the first books I printed!!!! they were of Sarita's first 3 years of life, a book for each year.... I actually scrapped until 8 years old, and printed them! so I know well the feeling of getting the book....and can imagine how amazingly beautiful your book is inside (as I see the cover is amazing!!!) with your elegant style and all your experiences and daily life there making your history!!!! Love your family, love the way you make a record of your life, so so glad you got to complete the book!!!! I was saying just yesterday that to me, if there is no photo, I don;t remember things LOL so it does pay in my case too to have the camera handy to take lots of photos to scrap!!! Love that you chose to make this your page for the challenge!!! love the composition with the different papers and that gold glow , the alpha for the title, the whole page is so beautiful !!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • jagruti patel
      @MrsPeel thank you! i must agree with you 'if there is no photo, it did not happen!' LOL!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jagruti patel
    Date:
    May 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    146 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).