purlz76

March 2017-AJ 4 Muse

March 2017-AJ 4 Muse
purlz76, Mar 28, 2017
Description:
Muse 1: Water = I google for quotes about water. Saw this. Love it. Used it.
Muse 2: Circles = Since Muse 1 is about love, then let's stick to this theme. When I saw this quote, it reminded me of how I met my ex, how we started and how we ended. All were so unexpected yet I dun regret them all.
Muse 3: Stars = Despite my D, I know I still deserve the best. But do I dare to seek them out? That hesitance is represented by grey-black background.
Muse 4: Anchor = I strive in chaos alto I dun desire nor seek them out.

Credits:

Kim Jensen | Me Right Now Bundle (1-day only, 29 March, 67% off)
Amy Wolff | Mega Solids Paper Pack vol 2
Amy Wolff | A Quirky Kinda Love elements
Little Butterfly Wings | Summer Nights kit
Kate Hadfield | We Be Pirates
Kate Hadfield | A Pirate's Life
Kate Hadfield | Snippets 2 alpha
Kate Hadfield | Snippets alpha
Kate Hadfield | Tiny Marker alpha
MrsPeel and cfile like this.
    • RebeccaH
      i'm so glad you offered the extra explanation in your comments -- it's BEAUTIFUL to look at without the extra insight, but understanding how one muse leads to the next which leads to the next... that is so meaningful and perfect! such a great page to look back to for encouragement and motivation if you're ever feeling down!
      purlz76 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous all 4, love how even though they are very different, there is harmony with all of them in the page. Love especially the last one, love those alphas and the white that the b& w balances the whole page , super gorgeous all 4 and thanks for the explanation too!!!Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!! [​IMG]
      purlz76 likes this.
    • dancingJaye
      So much to love here! Each segment is so different but they tell such a story! Beautiful!
    • redplaid3
      Great dimension on this. I love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    purlz76
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).