flowersgal

Mar2017_prd_chal_web

Mar2017_prd_chal_web
flowersgal, Mar 16, 2017
Description:
Supplies:
Pink Reptile Designs - Fancy Whites; True to Yourself; Mar2017 template provided for challenge
jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Serena
      I like the soft aqua's that go with the sweater and the black and white stripes to go with the other sweater! Very nice way of pulling the colors in and integrating them! Nice job with the template and I agree with the sentiment!
    • mcurtt
      I love the white space, the splash of paint that is the perfect match to your top. Great border and I love how it relates to the background paper.
    • jenn mccabe
      love the color palette - the elements are gorgeous with the photo's tones! i also love the subtle stripes mixed with the checkerboard PP peeking out just a bit! and then the little B&W lined paper too - great play with pattern! :)
    • redplaid3
      This is just perfect! I love the background and the picture and the cheerfulness.
    • mirjam
      holy schmoly Patsy! You sure have an eye for detail! Those turqouise elements go beuatifully withyour sweater and the striped matte goes perfect with your friends one! I am a totall sucker for things like that! Love your page and love that cute pic of the two of you! :heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Mar 16, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).