dotcomkari

Make Today Amazing

Make Today Amazing
dotcomkari, Oct 4, 2016
Description:
Journal to Kman Reads:

For your sister’s birthday we went to the pool. Watching you so relaxed and free was so good for my soul. It reminded me that childhood is fleeting, and that as adults we need to always remember that things don’t always have to be so busy and full of work and “have tos”. We all need to take time to splash in the pool and not care how wet we get. I hope that you never loose that sense of freedom and childlike wonder that you have now. It is so easy to get caught up in the things you feel obligated to do, and forget that to really feed our spirits and set our minds free, we need to re-discover nature and just enjoy our surroundings without worrying about what comes next. As you all grow up, as a mother, I hope I will always remember to remind you to stop and smell the roses and enjoy life’s experiences, because it is easy to lose sight of what really matters.

Credits:
Just Jaimee: Aug 2014 Story Teller
Pea Kari (my handwriting!!)
justjaimee likes this.
    • Sokee
      This is simply adorable! I love the painted title work on your background!

pretty cool you have your own font!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Just Jaimee
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Oct 4, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    204.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).