Major Towey In Paris-1945
Iowan, Jan 12, 2016
Description:
Major Towey in Paris-1945

Musings Bundle by Etc. by Danyale

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Musings-Bundle.html

Abundant Kit by Etc. by Danyale

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Abundant-Kit.html

DAY 10- Extraction with a Twist (Technique Challenge)
    • ashleywb
      Oh, this is so pretty. Beautiful layers and shadows.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my word! this is incredible! love that soldier blended in - is that your photo?! love the eiffel tower extracted. gorgeous in all its glory!
    • Dalis
      Oh my, the layers here are just amazing!
    • Sokee
      WoW! this is just amazing! the extracted tower and your blended in person in the forefront!
    • sberkan
      This is fabulous. I love the choice of the tower for a sticker and the composition is amazing.
    • AnneofAlamo
      a blend and the sticker give such a dramatic depth! wow, so glad you put it here!
      One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. A. A. Milne
      Thank you for playing along!
    • fruitysuet
      This is just wonderful! I love all of the layering, brushwork and shadows. Your work with the sticker style extraction is just perfect on here.
    • NancyBeck
      Stunning! The blended photo, the vintage ephemera, seriously, this is a framer!
    • keepscrappin
      You've done it again Carol! i.love.this! That blended photo and the tower. How do you come up with these ideas? I wish I could scrap like you. ;)
    • weaselwatchr
      This is fabulous! It screams Paris chic! Love, love love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Etc by Danyale
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).